Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello World

I have been writing this blog in my mind for over a year, ever since my daughter started eating solids.  I wish I had indeed written down all the thoughts that went into feeding her, but looking back, I now realize that feeding a 6 to 12 month old was a piece of cake (not literally!), and that the real puzzles of how to provide nutritious food to my toddler really begins at 18 months. Had I read those baby books as religiously as I did during the first year, I might have been better prepared for the sudden lack of enthusiasm for any food I am serving.  Or not, given that I probably would have thought that my kid would be the exception. In any case, I will write down some foods and strategies that worked for us during the easy phase, but will focus on the present times.

No comments:

Post a Comment